Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Have Returned!

After a long while away (forgotten my sign in) i am finaly back and jam packed with news and write ups. To start it off im going to say i am only update dateing once a week from now on. Now for some good news ive just gotten some more dat' nice vintage swag!
Nerf Hyper Sight Expand-A-Blast, its big bulky unique function and style make it my favorite corky gimmick blaster. Its spring still got some nice power to it and its in flawless condition! Now thats one thing i could scratch off my WTB list along with a Mad Hornent i just got on NH.

I have got lot more news and blaster reviews to show but i never seem to have the time so i introduce to you Plank who will also be helping me post, maintain, and edit this blog. He's been nerfing since 1999 and got some experience underneath this belt if he actualy wore one.
Well thats it for now, stay tuned cause we are back for good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment